Training and Program Development for Schools
In addition to providing services to students and their families, EdRedefined offers training and program development to institutions and organizations. Whether you are involved with a university, community college, high school, or community or faith-based organization, EdRedefined is here to help.
• Presentations about college admissions and readiness for college
• Training regarding disability awareness and bias for university professors, admissions staff, residential staff, student groups, and others
• Development of peer mentor programs for colleges and universities
• Strategic planning for existing disability support centers and autism programs
• Creation of new and expanded programs and supports