The cost of college continues to rise each year and is increasingly unaffordable for many families. For students with disabilities, the cost of attendance is even higher than for non-disabled peers due to the added costs of therapies, coaching, technology, transportation, and fee-for-service support programs.
EdRedefined helps you with financial solutions.
• Developing financial strategies for affording college and identifying financial support
• Maximizing the use of existing resources, such as 529s, special needs trusts, and ABLE accounts
• Assisting with applications for public funding and appeals
• Researching private scholarships and assisting with applications
• Advising on completing financial aid forms
• Developing financial aid appeals
• Comparing financial aid and scholarship offers